IPO refers to Initial Public Offering which means a private company offers a share to the public. Before we need to apply for IPO through the bank filling some details including CRN number. But now it has been easier with meroshare software where you can apply for IPO share online in just a few simple steps. meroshare is a software developed by (CDSC) CDS& Clearing Limited.
How to apply for IPO share through Meroshare step by step
- Login to your meroshare account using your username and password. If You are new and don’t have the details then check the email address that you used to fill the meroshare form. You should have the detail there.
- Go to the bottom of the list and you will find MY ASBA.
- Go to My ASBA and you will see four-section i.e. current issue, apply for issue, application report, old application report
- Current issue: You will find all the shares that are currently active including IPO, right share, or debenture
- Apply for issue: you can apply for the share including IPO from this section. Just click on the Apply button on the right corner of the list.
- Application report: Your result of the applied share will be published here. Click to the Report button on the right of the list.
- Old Application Report: Your old result of the applied share will be saved to this section.
- Click apply in the right corner of the IPO share and fill in the required details. BOID, Bank details, CRN number, no of kitta to apply, and total amount.
- Click on proceed and you will see an OTP (one-time-password) confirmation box where you need to enter your 4 digit OTP code and you are good to go.
- You have successfully applied for the share and now, you can view your applied detail in the application report section.
“Best of luck and hope you see Allotted on the result”